Coming this November!
SIT SUMMIT V(IRTUAL) – Disruption: Awareness is history
Let’s embrace innovation and create disruption to thrive
SIT SUMMIT V(IRTUAL)
If you play a role in security awareness, education, culture or change management within your organisation, register now for SIT SUMMIT V(IRTUAL).
SIT Summit provides a unique opportunity for security awareness professionals from across industry and government to collaborate and share ideas .
The theme for 2020 is DISRUPTION. For many years, organisations have focused on security awareness. But to drive real cultural and behavioural change, we need to question the status quo and look at new ways of winning hearts and minds.
- Hear from speakers from NBN, SEEK, Afterpay, Bupa, Unisuper, Harvey Norman, AustCyber, REA Group, Stagekings and the Victorian Government.
- Participate in online workshops designed to provide practical steps, relevant information and pragmatic tools for immediate application.
- Connect with like-minded security professionals through networking sessions.
This year’s event is special for many reasons. Not only are we going virtual for the first time, but it’s also SIT’s 5th birthday!
Jump in and be part of it. Learn how you can embrace innovation and create disruption to THRIVE.
Confirmed speakers (with more to be announced!) include:
- Liam Connolly, SEEK (CISO)
- Marc Bown, Afterpay (CISO)
- Craig Templeton, REA Group (CISO & GM Technology Platforms)
- James Fell, Victorian Government (Emergency Services Sector CISO)
- Ben Dockar, Bupa (Capability and Insights Lead, Security – Technology)
- Jasmin Krapf, Bupa (Head of Security Awareness)
- Raven David, Harvey Norman (Information Security Officer)
- Jeremy Fleming, Stagekings (Managing Director)
- Christie Wilson, Unisuper (Cyber Resilience Manager)
- Olivia Grandjean-Thomsen, AustCyber (Communication, Events & Engagement Lead)
- Linda Cavanagh, AustCyber (National Network Lead) and Founder of the National Missing Persons Hackathon
Want to know what happened at last year’s SIT Summit?